ridiculous character things to think about:
- how do they take selfies
- what is their most embarrassing memory from middle school
- if someone were to say “egg salad” what is the first thing they would think of
- what do they think about memes
- would they stick their head out of a car window if they were sitting in the passenger seat
- how do they treat their mother
- what is their handwriting like
I’ve discovered there’s a lot you can do inside haunted houses.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
listening to covers is all well and good until u realise the singer changed the pronouns to pull a musical no homo
i want you to think long and hard about the fact that steve went on the helicarriers with the objective of either getting bucky back or dying.
Music was for sure his life. Just look at him.
Do you think every president goes through a awkward first few weeks in office when they’re not sure when’s the right time to ask if aliens are real or not?
if i try to talk to you and you seem uninterested i will never try to talk to you again ever
i literally have no idea what im gonna do if i dont end up rich